Sunday, January 15, 2012

Kim Kardashian


Don’t Believe Everything You See In Magazines!


I was enjoying a pedicure while thumbing through a tabloid when I came across a strange picture! I have to share this with you. There aren’t many people in this country who don’t know who Kim Kardashian is…well in case you haven’t guessed, the picture was of Kim Kardashian doing yoga. A lot of her life is staged and scripted, which is why I can’t understand this picture! This is a professionally shot photo of Kim doing tree pose. The problem is her foot placement could cause serious knee damage! This is precisely what my previous post was concerning. When you are learning yoga it is important to be supervised so you DON’T cause yourself serious problems. Just because you see something in a magazine does not mean it is safe! Please keep this in mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment